Discover the enchanting world of botanical wonders with “The Complete Illustrated Encyclopedia of Magical Plants” by renowned author Susan Gregg. This extraordinary book is a captivating journey through the mystical realm of plants, exploring their fascinating properties and legendary powers.
- Comprehensive and Informative: Delve into the depths of botanical knowledge with this comprehensive encyclopedia that covers an extensive array of magical plants from all around the world. Each entry is meticulously researched, providing you with accurate and valuable insights.
- Beautifully Illustrated: Immerse yourself in stunning visuals as each plant comes to life through exquisite illustrations. The book showcases the intricate details of these magical plants, making it a visual delight for nature enthusiasts and art lovers alike.
- Ancient Wisdom and Modern Application: Uncover the secrets passed down through generations as Susan Gregg masterfully combines ancient folklore, myths, and legends with practical modern-day applications. Whether you’re an avid gardener, an herbalist, or simply intrigued by the mystical world, this book offers something for everyone.
- Engaging Writing Style: Susan Gregg’s engaging and approachable writing style makes it easy to immerse yourself in the stories and qualities of each magical plant. You’ll find yourself captivated by her storytelling as you learn about the plants’ historical uses and magical properties.
- A Magical Gift: This enchanting encyclopedia serves as the perfect gift for nature lovers, magic enthusiasts, and anyone with a keen interest in the wonders of the plant kingdom. Its appeal spans across age groups, making it an ideal addition to any bookshelf.
About the Author
Susan Gregg is the author of six books, including The Toltec Way and The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Short Meditations. Her podcast, “Food for the Soul,” has earned a loyal following of thousands of listeners. She teaches Internet-based classes, as well as teleclasses, and was a speaker at The Whole Life Expos in LA and Boston. She also teaches classes at The Learning Annex, First Class in Washington, DC, The Boston Learning Society, and the Discovery Center in Chicago